27/2/09

Follow the white rabbit...


No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.
Mad Hatter
Off with her head!
The queen



If it had grown up, it would have made a dreadfully ugly child; but it makes rather a handsome pig, I think.
Alice


If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?



Lewis Carroll

imagenes synchronicity313

6 comentarios:

  1. I love alice in wonderland! and the rabbit is a favourite! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This was such a fun post! Love Alice, although the story scars me a bit.
    Emma

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me encantan las imagenes de tu blog :)
    esta bien magico*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for sharing my artwork ;) I'm glad you've enjoyed the images. I'm currently illustrating Through The Looking Glass and have the first 8 illustrations done. More to come soon!
    - Kenneth Rougeau (Synchronicity313)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. kenneth..gracias a ti por permitirme deleitarme una y otra ves al admirar el mundo que creas..en serio lo amo..cada imagen me transporta y me hace sentir que soy la protagonista de las historias que cuentas..es perfectamente magico..admiro muchisimo tu trabajo..(:
    besos

    ResponderEliminar